Martin Zubimendi responds to Barcelona switch speak


Real Sociedad v Real Betis - LaLiga Santander
Picture by Juan Manuel Serrano Arce/Getty Photos

The midfielder is obvious about what he desires

Martin Zubimendi has been requested about hypothesis linking him with a transfer to Barcelona and has made it fairly clear he’s not eager about Xavi’s aspect.


The midfielder has been tipped to switch Sergio Busquets on the Camp Nou, though his €60 million launch clause seems out of Barca’s attain.


Zubimendi spoke in regards to the rumors and the very fact his launch clause didn't enhance when he renewed his contract not too long ago at a press convention on Thursday.



“When the market opens, it’s normal for there to be rumours, they’re always there, but I’m lucky to be surrounded by good people who make me focus on La Real and I don’t want to waste energy on other things, I’m clear about what I want for this year and it is Real,” he mentioned.


“The clause did not go up. The truth is that it is a subject that surprised me, because I was very happy for having renewed and I saw that there were many comments about the clause not having gone up. It is a figure that, compared with other colleagues, I thought was balanced, what it had to be.”


Supply | Marca



Barcelona are anticipated to try to signal a substitute for Busquets, however the captain’s future plans are nonetheless not clear. There have been conflicting rumors relating to whether or not he'll keep or go, however the veteran has mentioned he desires a call made by February.

Supply - www.barcablaugranes.com