Burnley’s Scott Twine baffles followers with footage displaying embarrassing delayed roll vs Millwall


Burnley’s Scott Twine baffles followers with footage displaying an embarrassing delayed roll within the Championship conflict vs Millwall.


The Clarets have dominated the second tier all season, sitting 12 factors clear on the prime of this desk and play some nice soccer below Vincent Kompany.


Nonetheless, one second throughout Tuesday’s sport at The Den noticed Twine take to very late rolls, one thing that had many baffled, whereas others laughed and a few felt embarrassed for him.


Lions defender Danny McNamara might be seen profitable the ball, with Twine seemingly feeling there was contact.


The ex-MK Dons participant sprawled throughout the turf earlier than theatrics started and Twine frantically waved his arms about to get the referee’s consideration.


The commentator watching on might be heard within the clip saying: “Wins the ball, and then… I mean look at that, I mean what is he doing?! He is embarrassing himself there. Embarrassing himself.”




Substitute Tom Bradshaw’s final strike saved Millwall from Championship leaders Burnley, who needed to settle with a 1-1 draw at The Den.


Ashley Barnes’ 51-minute poacher’s purpose, his second in as many video games was trying to be the distinction in Tuesday’s south London sport.


Bradshaw remained cool, despite the fact that he was about to attain his eleventh purpose of this season. This gave the Lions’ push for the play-offs extra credibility.



Millwall’s Gary Rowett mentioned after the sport, as per Sky Sports activities:


“I didn’t relaxation him (Bradshaw). Even I’m not silly sufficient to relaxation a participant that scored three targets within the earlier sport. He was injured. I spoke to him yesterday and his ankle was swollen black and blue. He had a decent hamstring, a decent glute. He mentioned he thought he’ll be about 80 per cent and at that time I mentioned I’m not going to threat you. It’s not value it.


“I probably didn’t really want to use him. But with the state of the game, we wanted to get something out of it. He takes the goal really well. The keeper doesn’t even have a chance to move. It just shows the confidence you get from scoring a hat-trick.”


Burnley’s Vincent Kompany mentioned after the sport, as per Sky Sports activities:


“We mentioned this earlier within the season. We aren't permitting any emotional rollercoaster. The sport’s finished. We’ll have a fast overview of the sport after which we transfer on. Till about 5 minutes earlier than the tip, I felt like this was sport for us.


“I’m convinced that with the quality of the players we have that on another day we’d score more goals, but credit to Millwall. It was tough the whole game, but I can’t say I was surprised.”



Talking to the membership web site, Scott Twine mentioned: “It felt good, it’s one thing I’ve waited a very long time for, and I’ve labored exhausting for. I had a poor begin to the season with getting that damage and coming again longer than I believed I'd, which is a bit irritating. The crew’s been flying so it’s been tough to get a begin, however I obtained one in the present day and hopefully I get some extra quickly.


“I feel we’re a bit dissatisfied with the purpose however we mentioned at first of this run of a lot of video games in a busy interval that we weren’t going to get too excessive and we weren’t going to get too low.


“I feel wanting again it's a good level in the long run, 4 factors from the 2 video games I feel that’s actually good, particularly within the place we’re in, that’s the primary factor.


“The factor we mentioned in there, it’s so vital we don’t lose these kind of video games in the present day, which might simply be finished as a result of Millwall are an incredible crew. Particularly at dwelling, we knew it was going to be a harmful sport. So, I feel some extent in the long run is an efficient consequence.”



As talked about, Burnley’s Scott Twine baffles followers with footage displaying his embarrassing delayed roll vs Millwall…

@MarlonSavoini: Not his proudest second I feared he finished his ACL in. This ain’t Burnley in any respect, we hate stuff like this


@LeeCologne: That’s pathetic…!


@Mfcsteve: Rolled round like he was shot….. then jogged again on !


@OliverRawstron6: i’m embarrassed about that one. However primarily when barnes dropped maatsen on the pitch to time waste. Hate it when different groups do it


@ollie_ambrose: Totally thought he’d correctly fucked his knee aswell๐Ÿ˜…hope he learns and doesn’t do it once more


@RyanSeaton05: Feels even worse when it’s a participant in your crew ๐Ÿ™ˆ


@_ItsLewis18_: Are we positive there wasn’t a sniper within the stadium ๐Ÿ‘€


@Millwall_R: I can’t cease watching this. It’s the hand up for me


@LAshworth91: Thats terrible. So used to seeing our gamers conduct themselves correctly on the pitch once we had been within the PL. The one a part of our sport I don’t get pleasure from watching atm is how delicate we're. Used to hate it when groups did it towards us. Embarrassing


@Jw95Kieran: I really like the lad, however fuck me it winds me up. Don’t like when others do it, dissatisfied in Twine for doing it as nicely. Simply useless from him! 🫣


@fullke65: Oh my god he has to reside with this for the remainder of his life. Embarrassing


@meeswood: The important thing for me is the deliberate rolling round. When you suppose you’re significantly harm you don’t wish to transfer for worry of creating it worse. Far an excessive amount of of this type of nonsense.


@kristophisonn: This pained me a lot to look at. Embarrassing. I get we’re making an attempt to get promoted however christ sake lads do it correctly.


@dianaday44: Max described it completely. Embarrassing ought to have utilized for a component within the dying swan. Blokes a clown. Danny’s disgust is so evident. Cxnt sound have been despatched off for diving


@MarkRidders: I hope his children get to see that after they’re older and hate their dad even just a bit bit for being such a tart.


@fishingmick30: So if it was a foul the ref ought to have booked him, if it was NOT a foul then ebook the cheat, and if that was finished then it simply would possibly cease gamers doing it,


@MarchersMedia: Did he make it by the evening?


@Lauren_Sadlerx: Scott Twine what are you doing


@red_dog14: I really like soccer however hate the way in which it’s going with this type of stuff. Play it again to the lad & let him understand how a lot of a humiliation he seems to be.


@Hampton_Lakes: Introduce a brand new disciplinary system, one sport ban per roll.


@gompstomp78: I take it he was stretched off, given oxygen and his season is over?


@stevebellbfc: Not what we're about ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป‍♂️


@millwalljdb: One in every of quite a few shameful examples gamesmanship by Burnley….. a disgrace as they are surely a really gòod crew…. is that this how top-level younger gamers are coached nowadays?


@LOSTlNPARIS: genius little bit of appearing i used to be satisfied he’d finished his acl



The publish Burnley’s Scott Twine baffles followers with footage displaying embarrassing delayed roll vs Millwall appeared first on Fan Banter.

Supply - fanbanter.co.uk