Ronald Araujo: I contemplate myself a pacesetter at Barcelona


FC Barcelona v Manchester United: Knockout Round Play-Off Leg One - UEFA Europa League
Photograph by Pedro Salado/High quality Sport Pictures/Getty Pictures

The defender has spoken about his function

Barcelona defender Ronald Araujo has spoken about his function on the membership and says he appears himself as a pacesetter within the group.


Araujo has already been tipped to take over the armband sooner or later sooner or later, and he definitely appears to be up for the duty.


“I consider myself a leader because of my character. I like to know how the team and teammates are doing, I want everyone to do well. On the pitch, I always talk as it’s a way to be focused. I know that helps my teammates a lot,” he stated.


The Uruguay worldwide additionally went on to talk about what he’s discovered underneath Xavi and the way the group have improved defensively this season.



“With the arrival of Xavi I discovered much more as a result of he gave us again the Barça philosophy, which had been misplaced in recent times. I'm the one who discovered essentially the most, however the group modified and it's being seen within the outcomes


“Since Xavi arrived, we have been growing. He implemented all the things he wanted. In addition, we were able to have a good preseason and both technically and tactically we learned a lot defensively . Defense reinforcements arrived and that adds up a lot.”


Supply | EFE



Barcelona have conceded simply seven objectives in 22 video games in LaLiga to date this season. It’s the fewest of any group at this stage within the historical past of the competitors, in accordance with Opta.

Supply - www.barcablaugranes.com