Alba says a Barca-Messi reunion could be good for each


TOPSHOT-FBL-EUR-C1-PSG-BARCELONA
Photograph by FRANCK FIFE/AFP by way of Getty Photos

The left-back needs the GOAT to return

Jordi Alba and Lionel Messi skilled some legendary moments collectively at Barcelona. The pairing gained all there may be to win on the membership stage and Jordi thinks a reunion could be good for all events concerned.


After a night out collectively in February, Alba says that life for Messi has gotten simpler in Paris, however a return to Barcelona could be good.



“I would like him to come back, but I don’t know if he will come back. We haven’t talked about it, because he has a contract with PSG. I hope he returns. It would be good for the club and for him.”


“He is happy in Paris. The first year he did not have a good time, it was difficult for him to adapt to life there, but I have spoken with him and this year he has been much better.”



Alba additionally spoke concerning the morning when he came upon Messi was formally leaving Barcelona.



“I had a terrible time. The day it was announced I spoke to him that morning and he told me that he was travelling from Ibiza to sign. I saw the news with my wife and I didn’t believe it. I was perplexed for two minutes. It was hard, because we have a magnificent relationship. I couldn’t believe Leo was leaving Barca.”


Alba | Supply



Messi returning to a now secure Barcelona could be fascinating. For all concerned, I hope it may well occur.

Supply - www.barcablaugranes.com