Araujo sends message to Barca followers about his future


FC Barcelona v Villarreal CF - LaLiga EA Sports
Photograph by Alex Caparros/Getty Photos

The defender has been linked with different golf equipment

Ronald Araujo has despatched out a robust message to Barcelona followers about his future on the membership.


The central defender has reportedly attracted curiosity from Bayern Munich, with the membership anticipated to make a transfer for Araujo in the summertime.


Araujo was requested by TNT Sports activities if followers must be afraid that he would possibly go away and provided up the next response.



“No, no, I am very happy here in Barcelona,” he mentioned.


“I am very well, my family is very well, I am very well in Barcelona. I am very happy here, I have been here for almost five years and I show that every time I have to wear this shirt on the field and I will always do so, very happy to be here.”



Barcelona might properly have to finish up making some massive gross sales this summer season, however it might be a shock if Araujo was let go as he’s one of many first names of Xavi’s teamsheet.

Supply - www.barcablaugranes.com