Coutinho says he doesn't remorse signing for Barcelona


Al Duhail v Al-Nassr - AFC Champions League
Picture by Mohamed Farag/Getty Photographs

The Brazilian’s transfer from Liverpool to Barcelona didn't go in response to plan

Philippe Coutinho has revealed that though he was disillusioned with how issues went, he doesn't remorse signing for FC Barcelona.


The Brazilian was speculated to be the following huge factor after becoming a member of from Liverpool FC, however as an alternative he underperformed severely relative to his humongous switch payment. Many pundits say he is without doubt one of the greatest switch busts of all time.


“Things did not turn out as I imagined, as people expected, as I expected, because I am the first to demand the most out of myself on the field. I tell myself that I have to give more on the field, etc... I tried everything, I have always been very professional, and I don’t regret anything. It was always my dream to play for Barça and I went there, I enjoyed it, I was able to meet many people, win titles and it will always be in the story of my life,” Coutinho mentioned,


Coutinho received La Liga twice, Copa del Rey twice, and the Spanish Supercup as soon as as part of Barcelona. He presently performs for Al-Duhail in Qatar.


Requested what he would do in a different way, Coutinho mentioned he wouldn't change something.


“Going back is impossible, but as I said I don’t regret anything, I always gave my all in training as I do here, and as I did last year, and as I will do next year. If things fit well, great, and if not, patience,” he mentioned.

Supply - www.barcablaugranes.com